What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a holistic system of healthcare that combines health sciences with complementary medicines with the aim to restore balance and self healing within your body. Holistic is a key point, as it means as a Naturopath Aaryan does not don’t just consider your presenting symptoms. She takes a greater view of your overall health and wellbeing to puzzle together the underlying causes of your specific health problems.
What do Naturopaths treat?
Aaryan can provide a complementary role to any of your health concerns. You may simply want some help making healthier food options for your family or you may just want an overall health check. Some people need her support for specific health problems or long term diseases.
Here is a list of some of the conditions that Aaryan has seen in her clinic:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Indigestion, Heartburn, Constipation, Diarrhoea
- Tiredness, Low Energy, Adrenal Fatigue
- Depression, Stress, Anxiety
- Weightloss, Obesity, Difficulty gaining weight
- Headaches, Miagranes
- Poor immunity
- Sinus, Hayfever
- Poor sleep, Insomnia
- Endometriosis, PCOS
- Autoimmune conditions
- Menopause, Hot Flushes, Mood Changes, Sleep Disturbances
- PMS, irregular, painful or absent periods
- Detoxification for preconception, general health, toxins or heavy metals
- Breastfeeding , Low Supply, Mastitis
- Preconception for both parents, Infertility, Pregnancy, Post Natal Care
- Post Natal Weightloss
- Food Intolerances
If you are still unsure whether Aaryan can help you please don’t hesitate to contact her directly to discuss your specific needs.
What Complementary Medicines does Aaryan practice?
Aaryan utilises a combination of the following to customise a complete health care program for your specific needs and goals.
- Diet and Lifestyle Councelling
- Clinical Nutrition
- Herbal Medicine
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Remedial Massage
- Holistic Councelling
- Homoeopathy (for specific Homoeopathy Aaryan refers to specialised Homoeopaths)
What happens during your initial consultation?
In your initial consultation Aaryan will take a very detailed case history so allow yourself up to 90 mintues. Aaryan will undertake a full body system review, medical history, family case history, and review any relevant blood test results you may already have. If your taking any prescription or over-the-counter drugs including natural supplements please bring them along to your consult. Nail diagnosis, tongue diagnosis, blood pressure, iridology and in-house zinc level testing may also be performed if indicated. Aaryan may also refer you on for further tests such as:
- Food Intolerance Tests
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis
- Functional Pathology Testing
- Hair Mineral Analysis